Sunday, April 12, 2009

Challenge 35 - 1 Layer Card

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I sure did. This weeks challenge will be a real challenge for some, I want you to create a 1 layer card.

What that means: You may have one layer of cardstock other than your image and base. You could even just stamp on your base card. Its up to you. But you may use as many embellishments as you want eg. flowers,ribbon, buttons etc. (I know I am terrible at explaining things, so let me know if you have any questions) 

The Design Team have worked their magic and this is what they have come up with... 
Please check their blogs for more information on the cards. 

Caryn Davies
Caryn Davies

Claire
Denise
DONNA

Erin B
Evelina Wikberg
Ida Melby
Jeannette
Kathrin Donhauser-Ruth

Lauren
Lisa McKinney
Liza
Pops 1 layer

Sandy
Stephanie
Tammy Wark

19 comments:

This N That said...

Wow! This IS a challenge! I am going to have to think on this one...

Terria said...

Really hard challenge but I think I pulled if off with a little help :)

Cheryl said...

Love the challenge and fabulous DT cards!!!
xx

Leslie said...

Such a fun challenge. It sounded easy, but once I got going, I didn't realize just how much paper I usually use for a card!! LOL!
Hope you like my entry. Have a great day. Leslie

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

All the DT's cards are fabulous! This week's challenge was a fun one, but it's so hard NOT to add layers!

Cherry said...

My first outing with a stamp. Really enjoyed taking inspiration from the DT. XXX

Beccy said...

Great challenge - Hope you like mine as the DT cards are so brilliant. x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

All the cards are fab but I absolutely adore the cute little mermaid card by Paula ;)
Must make a note to myself to do this challenge - head like a sieve lol
Anne x

Caro said...

Great challenge and DT cards.

Christy Dillman said...

Wonderful DT cards, what a fun challenge!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely DT creations. I really had to think on this one... Thank you because I enjoyed it so much
Caroline x

karen said...

this was a tough one for me as i do like to matt and layer but i hope it turned out ok, amazing it made at all really as i was watching manchester united and they needed to win to stay in the champions league and i was a bag of nerves... but hey they won and the card got made whooooo
x karen x

Anonymous said...

Very challenging challenge!! loved it though, I have linky'd mine

Helen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I've done mine now :) It's here http://liverpoollou.blogspot.com/search/label/Cupcake%20Craft%20Challenge (sorry can't do a proper link yet!)
Anne x

Sam said...

I made this card originally for the Daisy & Dandelion challenge,but it fits in here too,so I hope you don't mind me entering it here as well.
I've stamped on my base card and put my main image onto another piece of card and raised it with foam pads.
Sam x

Gry-Heidi said...

My first entry at CCC :) Wonderful DT-cards and a great challenge !

Julie xx said...

A brilliant challenge, I really enjoyed taking part and hope you like my card. Julie :o)

Carol said...

Great Challenge girls! I enjoyed making my card, hope you like it :)

Hugs
Carol x

anne2411 stempelträume said...

You have very nice cards...

tolle Karten und sehr viele Anregungen für super Ideen

glg anne