Monday, December 22, 2008

Challenge - 19 - Printable

Hi all, 
Welcome to the 2nd to last challenge of the year, I can't believe its almost 2009!!

This weeks challenge is 'Printable' use anything thats printed in your creation. Paper, picture, template, anything. 

Thank you to the 5 people who participated in last weeks challenge, your creations were gorgeous. You are all this weeks Top 5. lol

And before I forget.  On behalf of us all here at Cupcake Craft Challenges, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Check out the three fantastic DT creations this week. 

Jen
...

..

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi there

Lovely challenge this week
Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!


Have a great Xmas
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great challenge. Here is my card
Thanks for looking

Vanja

Claire Mackaness said...

Pefect, an excuse to play with Dottie again! Heres mine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi All, Have a lovely Christmas, Hazel xox
Here's Mine!

Anonymous said...

Hi LADIES//Fab crations..I left my makes on my blog...found here:

http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2008/12/well-just-when-you-think-its-all-over.html

`Merry Christmas`lots of love:)

Lorraine A said...

Hi, This is the 1st time I am entering this challenge :-) Lovely designer cards !
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
You can see my card here

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great challenge and lovely samples from DT. I used printable paper for the flower embellishments and for Paper Piecing Lilies dress. Here is my entry. Happy holidays to all.
x Natasha x

Diane.W. said...

This is my 1st time joining in your challenge!!!
My card is HERE TFL :O)X

tiggertastic said...

my entry is here

thanks for looking

Sarah x

Fi said...

Great Challenge - it motivated me to do some Christmas Thank You Cards.
Wonderful cards by the DT members.
I did email you my entry - but I was finally able to add my photo to my blog.
Here is my Entry
Hope I am not too late to enter.
Have a great New Year.
Hugs
Fi

Raisa said...

This was very nice challenge, I allready had an idea :)
Here is my Entry

Thanx for looking
Hugs
Raisa