Monday, December 15, 2008

Challenge 18 - Inspiration From Home

First of all I am starting off with some sad news. Steph has sadly had to leave us :( Her Dad is ill and she wants to be there for her family. Best wishes for you and your family Steph, you will be missed. Take Care

On to this weeks challenge I have chosen 'Inspiration From Home'. Find anything in your home and be inspired by it. The colours, the design anything. 

Come back soon for last weeks Top 5. 

Here is Ceal's fantastic creation! 

CealDT
CealDT
CealDT
I look forward to seeing your creations. 

Merry Christmas 
Lauren xx 

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh am I first???? Well hope you like my card. Hazel xox
Meow!!!

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog and it's just great. I got my inspiration from my husband and here's my card - Warm Cocoa Wishes http://glitterbabegreetings.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

Hi, thanks for the great challenge and I love that tree and the card that came from it. My card is here. TFL. Chris x

Evelina Wikberg said...

Hi. Really enjoyed this challenge, it was hard at first but worked out okay at the end. Have a good week! Here is my Entry

Tindaloo said...

I love my scarfs, especially my orange-red one! :)
Here is my inspired card.