Monday, December 8, 2008

Challenge 17 - Sketch

Sketch By Lauren

Hi everyone, 
The DT challenges has ended for this year and I will start them up again early next year. I will just let you know that the challenges will continue to run throughout the Christmas holidays. I thought that you might get a bit bored (I know I will, lol) since lots of thing will be shut such as shops and I am guessing many of the other challenge blogs. Also, they take off all the good shows off TV. lol 
I have told my DT that they are no required to make anything, unless they want to. So some weeks there might be only 1 or 2 makes. Dots (...) will be placed under their name if they are not joining in. 
I am not expecting many entries throughout the Christmas period. But the option is there if you feel like joining in. 

Back to this weeks challenge. I drew up a sketch for you all to use. You may flip it .... etc. just as long as the original sketch can be seen in your creation. 

You may make anything at all ATC, card, LO etc. Just as long as you keep to the sketch. 

The deadline for getting your creation considered for the weeks Top 5 is 9am (Adelaide time) next Monday. Check back shortly for this weeks Top 5. But other than that there is no deadline for the challenges. I have it set for comment moderation after a week, so your make will be seen. At least by me, anyway. 

Here are the fantastic (as usual) DT creations. 

Donna
...

Jen
...



Merry Christmas! 
Lauren xxx

19 comments:

sumbine said...

Oh...i´m the first :-)
Great sketch and beautiful DT-cards!

Here is my entry.
Thanks for looking!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Another fab sketch. I will definitely participating in the challenges over the holidays, or I'll go mad!! Have a good week. Here is my Entry

Anonymous said...

Very great sketch! :D

Here´s my card from Finland

Have a great week! :D

Yvonne Randall said...

Great sketch. I've done mine in pinks:
here's mine

Sara said...

Hello, I've just discovered your blog, and love it. I've completed this weeks challenge, it's on my blog:http://luminousinmychaoticdreamslife.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking

Rachael said...

What a great sketch! Mine is all yellow which isnt a colour i usually use lol
Here is my Entry

Hope you like it!! Thank you love rach xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

DT cards are great, Sorry Im a bit later in posting but a bit busy, can't think why!!!! Glad challenge is still running over the holidays as need some crafting for my sanity!! Hazel xox
Here's Mine!

shelly said...

great sketch again and such cute dt cards as always!
my take for this week is HERE happy holidays!

Sherri said...

I've never finished this challenge eary before.........such a great sketch.....I couldn't help but come up with an idea!

Here is my Entry

Liza said...

Great sketch and examples by the DT. My entry is here, thanks for looking.

Liza x

Liza said...

Sorry, messed the link up on the last post. My card is here (hopefully!)

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lovely DT-cards and nice sketch! Was fun to do this:)
Here's my entry:

http://eleonora.vuodatus.net/blog/1687626

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful cards ladies!
here's mine:
Snow, Please!
Blessings, Maria

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Again beautiful samples from DT. Hi!
I´m joining your challenge for the first time. Here is my take on the sketch. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Unknown said...

Very nice cards!

Here is my card

Claire Mackaness said...

A lovely little challenge Heres mine

Dana Rose said...

Fun cards! My Christmas interpretation is on my blog :)

Happy stamping,

Dana

Stitchinwitch said...

I love that sketch. You can find my effort here

Tracey said...

Fab sketch & DT cards :o)

My card is here

Hugs
Tracey
x